We’re excited to announce we’ll be kick-starting 2016 with a brand new national advertising campaign. And we wanted YOU to be the first to know.
Launching on New Year’s Day, our gallant hero, James Reed, will be back on our TV screens on a mission to help the world Love Mondays.
Developed using insight from real jobseekers, the new campaign will encourage workers to take control of their careers and help to further our position as the UK’s most-recognised recruitment brand.
Made up of multiple channels, we’re ensuring we attract the widest range of jobseekers for your vacancies. Targeting candidates across every industry, specialism and region will ensure that we continue to be the best-known and most effective job board in the market.
Want to know more? Here’s how we’ll do it:
On TV: Six brand new ads – live throughout the year
- National coverage across ITV, Channel 4, Five and Sky
- 6,000 spots in January reaching 23 million adults in full-time employment
- TV scheduled from January 1st through until June
Native advertising: Editorial, video content and social
- reed.co.uk’s delivering great careers content to hard-to-reach, specialist audiences through editorial partnerships with leading online titles Mashable, Wired, Vice and Hearst. Plus, there are over 500 Career Advice articles live on reed.co.uk with fresh content added weekly
- Through video, we’re able to deliver humourous yet thought-provoking content to custom audience groups on the world’s most popular platforms
- Every month more than 20 million UK workers see content from reed.co.uk via Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Our targeted approach allows us to deliver the right message at the right time to UK workers, reaching active and passive candidates at every level through promoted content
On-the-move via app, SMS and London Underground WiFi
- 50% of jobseekers search for a new job using a mobile. We’re responding by continuously improving our responsive website and mobile app which enables candidates to search, save and apply for jobs wherever, whenever
- Geo-targeted, Love Mondays-themed SMS messages are enabling us to reach commuters travelling to and from their way to work across the UK’s busiest railway stations
- Throughout the spring, we’ll takeover London Underground’s WiFi services from Virgin Media, available at 150 tube stations
And that’s not all…
We’ve exciting plans for Snapchat, Instagram, Spotify and more. Watch this space…
Act fast to get the talent you need
reed.co.uk is attracting more of the high-value talent your business needs. But in this increasingly candidate driven market, our advice is to move fast to secure the candidates you need to transform your business. Advertise your vacancies in time for the New Year to take advantage of our widest candidate reach, yet.
We like to talk…
Want to know more about how reed.co.uk can drive the most relevant candidates to your roles? Our team of expert Account Managers are on hand to show you how reed.co.uk can benefit your business.
Call today on 0845 241 9293 to find out more.
It’s time to Love Mondays: all-new TV campaign to air on New Year’s Day by reed.co.uk