As the leading authority on jobs in the UK, reed.co.uk has formed partnerships with leading online titles to deliver great careers content and drive conversation amongst their audiences.
Editorial produced by reed.co.uk will feature on a number of sites including Mashable, Vice, Hexjam and The Tab.
Here’s this month’s content:
Who reads it? Media, digital, tech and other creative types
- 10 futuristic technology jobs you won’t believe actually exist
- 5 truths about the unconventional modern career path
- 10 random acts of kindness to make you love Mondays
Publisher: Vice Network
Who reads it? Students, Graduates and Young Professionals turn to Vice for their daily dose of Current Affairs, Technology, Food & Travel, Art & Design, Fashion, Music and Sport
Who reads it? College and University students
- 13 mistakes everyone makes in interviews
- 11 incredible jobs you’ll do anything to get
- 12 job application pet peeves from real employers
And that’s not all. There are now more than 500 original articles on reed.co.uk, making us the UK’s number one destination for careers advice, help and information.
We like to talk…
Want to know more about reed.co.uk’s candidate attraction strategy? Our team of expert Account Managers would love to tell you more.
Call today on 0845 241 9293 to find out more.
reed.co.uk joins forces with Mashable and Vice to deliver expert career advice by reed.co.uk